1. Internet Access
Please note that the conference venue will provide to all attendees a free access to Wireless Lan during all the conference. Connection details will be displayed at the registration desk.
2. Oral Presentation
Please bring your presentation on a USB key to the technical assistant in the conference room 30 min before your session.
The computers will be running the Windows operating system. Presentation formats accepted are:
- MS Office Powerpoint
Length of contributed and invited oral presentations
- Contributed oral presentations are 20 minutes long, including 5 minutes for discussion.
- Keynote (invited) lectures are 40 minutes long. Please design your presentation to take 40 minutes, leaving 5 minutes for discussion.
3. Poster Presentation
- Poster boards are 84,1 cm wide (33,11 in) x 118,9 cm high (46,81 in) corresponding to A0 format.
- Material for hanging poster on the poster board will be provided on site.
- Location and Timing of Posters: more information soon.